Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homeschool Thursday

UGGGG! I can't believe that the week has already gone by!! Sorry Grandmas and Aunts and any other faithful readers!! I am so exhausted that I don't even have anything fun and inspiring to say today.

This isn't homeschool related, but just so every one knows..... we started the second part of our 18 month training, to go over seas. Class if from 8:30 - 12:30 Tues - Friday (four days a week).

We still have several needs for all you prayer warriors out there :

$4000 dollars for tuition & a Tue/Thur baby sitter!

We have a retreat with our class this weekend..... Pray that God will change lives!
I'll try to post more once my head stops spinning.


Lord, please give me the grace to handle this next season of our lives. May I keep my eyes on YOU and not on all the day to day tasks that seem overwhelming! I need your creativity and focus to get everything accomplished each day. May I truly learn how to depend on you to be my all in all!

No comments: