Friday, July 1, 2011

Running....

I am reading "The Secrets of the Secret Place" by Bob Sorge and so far there have been several that have really challenged my thinking.

 Most people could probably tell you that I am NOT a deep thinker.  I like to keep things simple.  I don't like talking politics or theology. But one of the secrets that really kicked my brain in to gear was "The Secret of Running".
 The point being that when life starts to get out of control, when storms start blowing, we don't just stand there.... we RUN to God who is our shelter and our protector.  So often I find myself just tolerating the "rain", putting up with the stresses of life, waiting for it all to "blow over".  Instead I want to learn to run to him. He is there, he is waiting, he will cover us and shelter us, but we have to run to him.
(Once again, random pictures of the zenias my honey planted for me in the yard. Thought they would make a good "filler" for this post.) 

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Foresterclan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!