Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day... Mother-in-law 2

My Mother-in-love tributes would no be complete if I didn't include my other mother-in-loves.  Were my mom and I have a common interest in reading, and humor. And my other mother in love both enjoy cooking and crafting.... this mother in love was a teacher!  A women after my heart!
Kindergarten was the grade that I feared most, there is so much that hinges on how well you learn to read that I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to teach Curly how to read. But Ya Ya helped me out. And gave me the confidence to know that I can do it!
 She has the same creativity and enjoyment that I do in the classroom.  I can't start planning our school year without thinking of her in some aspect. 
I am super blessed to have so many women in my life that I have so much in common with.  I think family holidays and gatherings would be extremely boring if I didn't have these ladies to talk with and spend time with.  God's planning is ALWAYS perfect!

No comments: